Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Privacypri•va•cy (prī′və sē;[Brit.]also priv′ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
Global warming's matter and also unlawful logging's elimination increasingly being echoed within our ears. Additionally, as an exotic state that likewise enjoyed a task since the world's lungs. But what power if its populace does not, or less friendly to the setting? As an example, less use of alternative supplies, such as Black Brown Nightstand.
- the state of being private;
retirement or seclusion.
- the state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life or affairs: the right to privacy.
- [Archaic.]a private place.
To be more proficient and skilled utilize bamboo, see your house is decorated by tip sundries with bamboo following editorial style. Bamboo is synonymous with standard components that are less modern. Possibly that is one thing that produces lots of people 'contemporary' who WOn't use bamboo. In the arms of a mind that was innovative, bamboo might be converted into ornamental and furniture.
Exclusive multipurpose tray can be acquired from bamboo. Wooden planks organized using a load while in the type of the bamboo look modern but still you can find shades-of exclusive and creative. Sundries decor occupancy of the next bamboo partition or area divider. In the impression of bamboo, although when the partition is generally produced from woven bamboo are made full and intentionally arranged irregularly. Incorporate yellow lights at the bottom to make dramatic consequences and environment.