The blog post of Club Getaway Cabins have 5 pictures including Club Getaway. Cabins, Club Getaway – Do It All At Club Getaway, What's Included: Your Club Getaway ., Club Getaway Offered Campers A Variety Of Activities, Such As Trapeze Lessons, To Choose, Club Getaway. Here are the images:
The post of Club Getaway Cabins was published at August 13, 2017 at 10:03 am. This image is uploaded in the Cabin category. Club Getaway Cabins is tagged with Club Getaway Cabins, Club, Getaway, Cabins..The house generally has its own personality. Furthermore together with the cottage can be found in the UK. Do not want to alter the building's framework is a lot of, Club Getaway Cabins designs compete with traditional bungalow.
Never asked a result, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with the persona of the building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen layout apart from the primary building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the UK may be the building involved.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of trying to mimic the cottage's kind, Alex E chose to assemble yet another home design that sustain the character of the residence and will minimize the complete lodge's structural change.
Interpretation of Club Getaway Cabins
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Getawayget•a•way (get′ə wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a getting away or fleeing;
- the start of a race: a fast getaway.
- a place where one escapes for relaxation, vacation, etc., or a period of time for such recreation: a little seaside getaway; a two-week getaway in the Bahamas.
- used as a means of escape or fleeing: a stolen getaway car.
- used for occasional relaxation, retreat, or reclusion: a weekend getaway house.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;