Bowling Pin Rack have 6 pictures it's including Ordinary Bowling Pin Rack Design #1 Shuffleboard Bowling Pins, KnowYourPinsPix, Bowling Pin Rack #3 Amazon.com : Champion Sports Plastic Bowling Pins: Weighted Set For Training & Kids Games : Indoor Bowling Set : Sports & Outdoors, Marvelous Bowling Pin Rack Design Inspirations #4 KnowYourPinsPix, Bowling Pin Light Fixture ., Coat Rack: Repurposed Bowling Pin, Spoons, And Conduit. Here are the attachments:
Bowling Pin Rack was posted on September 17, 2017 at 8:38 am. It is posted under the Rack category. Bowling Pin Rack is tagged with Bowling Pin Rack, Bowling, Pin, Rack..Nicely for anyone of you who've a Bowling Pin Rack needless to say, you are however unhappy with the active style inside your home. Nonetheless, as you could try additional styles do not worry are mini-bar layout contemporary minimalist home. To design the minibar is certainly crucial for those of you that are committed.
Because for the welfare of one's ease in cooking food. To design course's minibar there are lots of from including vintage to modern, to select. Bowling Pin Rack also didn't avoid with a variety of lights that'll illuminate the pub desk later. This design is suitable of living in harmony lifespan for the welfare. Therefore in the event the mini-bar and must not choose because all of the characteristics needed to be to be able to sustain era.
Nowadays, the kitchen table made from clay is recommended because wallet-friendly, resilient, and variable. Ceramic materials will also be for sale in numerous colors, habits, models, and styles. More importantly, ceramic stand can be obtained from cost effective to expensive, ranging with a variety of pricing selections however.
Explanation of Bowling Pin Rack
Bowlingbowl•ing (bō′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several games in which players standing at one end of an alley or green roll balls at standing objects or toward a mark at the other end, esp. a game in which a heavy ball is rolled from one end of a wooden alley at wooden pins set up at the opposite end. Cf. boccie, candlepin (def. 2), duckpin (def. 2), lawn bowling, ninepin (def. 2), tenpin (def. 2).
- the game of bowls.
- an act or instance of playing or participating in any such game: Bowling is a pleasant way to exercise.
Pinpin (pin),USA pronunciation n., v., pinned, pin•ning.
- a small, slender, often pointed piece of wood, metal, etc., used to fasten, support, or attach things.
- a short, slender piece of wire with a point at one end and a head at the other, for fastening things together.
- any of various forms of fasteners or ornaments consisting essentially or partly of a pointed or penetrating wire or shaft (often used in combination): a jeweled pin.
- a badge having a pointed bar or pin attached, by which it is fastened to the clothing: a fraternity pin.
- a short metal rod, as a linchpin, driven through holes in adjacent parts, as a hub and an axle, to keep the parts together.
- a short cylindrical rod or tube, as a wrist pin or crankpin, joining two parts so as to permit them to move in one plane relative to each other.
- a short axle, as one on which a pulley rotates in a block.
- the part of a cylindrical key stem entering a lock.
- a clothespin.
- a hairpin.
- See rolling pin.
- a peg, nail, or stud marking the center of a target.
- [Bowling.]any one of the rounded wooden clubs set up as the target in tenpins, ninepins, duckpins, etc.
- [Golf.]the flag staff which identifies a hole.
- any of the projecting knobs or rails on a pinball machine that serve as targets for the ball.
- a human leg.
- peg (def. 5).
- [Wrestling.]a fall.
- an axle for a sheave of a block.
- See belaying pin.
- [Carpentry.]a tenon in a dovetail joint;
- a very small amount;
a trifle: Such insincere advice isn't worth a pin.
- the immobilization of an enemy piece by attacking with one's queen, rook, or bishop.
- a pin-shaped connection, as the terminals on the base of an electron tube or the connections on an integrated circuit.
- pull the pin, [Informal.]to end a relationship, project, program, or the like, because of lack of continuing interest, success, funds, etc.
- to fasten or attach with or as with a pin or pins: to pin two pieces of cloth together.
- to hold fast in a spot or position (sometimes fol. by down): The debris pinned him down.
- to transfix or mount with a pin or the like: to pin a flower as a botanical specimen.
- to immobilize (an enemy piece) by placing one's queen, rook, or bishop in a position to check the exposed king or capture a valuable piece if the pinned piece were moved.
- [Wrestling.]to secure a fall over one's opponent.
- get pinned:
- (of a young woman) to receive a male student's fraternity pin as a symbol of his affection and fidelity, usually symbolizing that the couple is going steady or plans to become engaged.
- (of a young couple) to become formally pledged to one another, though not yet engaged, by the bestowing of such a pin or the exchange of pins.
- pin down:
- to bind or hold to a course of action, a promise, etc.
- to force (someone) to deal with a situation or to come to a decision: We tried to pin him down for a definite answer, but he was too evasive for us.
- pin in, to fill (gaps in a rubble wall, etc.) with spalls.
- pin something on someone, [Informal.]to ascribe the blame or guilt for something to a person;
show someone to be culpable: They pinned the crime on him.
- pin up, to make (a piece of masonry) level or plumb with wedges.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.