Average Sofa Length have 4 pictures including Illustration ., :Wonderful Typical Couch Size Excellent Sectional Sofa Dimensions Standard With Additional Amazon Sofas Length Unforgettable, Average Sofa Size 52 With Average Sofa Size, Lovely Average Sofa Length Good Ideas #4 Couch Sizes Layout Dimensions · Best Average Couch Dimensions 22 For Your Office Sofa Ideas With Average Couch Dimensions .. Below are the photos:
This blog post about Average Sofa Length was published on November 24, 2017 at 7:23 am. It is uploaded in the Sofa category. Average Sofa Length is labelled with Average Sofa Length, Average, Sofa, Length..the scheme of natural colors dominates Average Sofa Length layout style's color scheme like white, brown, dark, and gray. Utilize these colors for indoor things such as surfaces, ceiling, ground, and booking a place for a dash of brilliant colors of the room in accessories.
Floor with supplies such as marble, ceramics and lumber effectively inserted while in the modern type. Present to crash room successfully and concluding fairly such as a carpet for yet another impact of luxury. This key is many well suited for distancing between the dining area and the living room which will look close to each other.
Utilize your imagination for a more imaginative approach patterns and finishes to offer a striking splendor in the room. Opportunities have exposed for that substance used-to accomplish interior design stick out is. The feeling that is believed in modern home design is minimum wrinkles and setting " less stuff ".
Essence of Average Sofa Length
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).