Antique Typewriter Desk Value have 5 pictures it's including VINTAGE SOLID OAK TYPEWRITER DESK - VINTAGE SOLID OAK TYPEWRITER DESK - Secondhand Pursuit, Antique Typewriter Desk Value Whitevan, Vintage Quarter Sawn Oak Veneer Typewriter Desk ., Looking To Learn More About This Typewriter Desk, All Images. Following are the attachments:
This image of Antique Typewriter Desk Value was uploaded at December 29, 2017 at 7:58 am. It is posted under the Desk category. Antique Typewriter Desk Value is tagged with Antique Typewriter Desk Value, Antique, Typewriter, Desk, Value..Since you've visited a thrift-store maybe it has been awhile, or maybe one 've never be visited with by you? You'll basically drop, if so. Sometimes it is possible to report some couch is great enough, although typically they've things that are cheaper than home furnishings.
It may seem differently when within your home and compared to examples, although some might seem great while in the shop. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just take a photograph of one's taste for evaluation things, to avoid this from happening.
Make sure to acquire at the retailer, if you decide to buy a Antique Typewriter Desk Value. Most of the people don't think to verify the goods before they obtain products. Complicated to replace the furniture in a few furniture stores. Deliver types of hues whenever you go shopping for traditional and traditional fixtures.
Explanation of Antique Typewriter Desk Value
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Typewritertype•writ•er (tīp′rī′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a machine for writing mechanically in letters and characters like those produced by printers' types. See illus. under keyboard.
- a type style that gives the appearance of typewritten copy.
- [Older Use.]a typist.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Valueval•ue (val′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., v., -ued, -u•ing.
- relative worth, merit, or importance: the value of a college education; the value of a queen in chess.
- monetary or material worth, as in commerce or trade: This piece of land has greatly increased in value.
- the worth of something in terms of the amount of other things for which it can be exchanged or in terms of some medium of exchange.
- equivalent worth or return in money, material, services, etc.: to give value for value received.
- estimated or assigned worth;
valuation: a painting with a current value of $500,000.
- denomination, as of a monetary issue or a postage stamp.
number represented by a figure, symbol, or the like: the value of an angle; the value ofx;
the value of a sum.
- a point in the range of a function;
a point in the range corresponding to a given point in the domain of a function: The value of x2 at 2 is 4.
- import or meaning;
significance: the value of a word.
- liking or affection;
- values, the ideals, customs, institutions, etc., of a society toward which the people of the group have an affective regard. These values may be positive, as cleanliness, freedom, or education, or negative, as cruelty, crime, or blasphemy.
- [Ethics.]any object or quality desirable as a means or as an end in itself.
- [Fine Arts.]
- degree of lightness or darkness in a color.
- the relation of light and shade in a painting, drawing, or the like.
- the relative length or duration of a tone signified by a note.
- values, the marketable portions of an orebody.
- the phonetic equivalent of a letter, as the sound of a in hat, sang, etc.
- to calculate or reckon the monetary value of;
give a specified material or financial value to;
appraise: to value their assets.
- to consider with respect to worth, excellence, usefulness, or importance.
- to regard or esteem highly: He values her friendship.